3/11/08

Shutting down.

To all four of my readers: obviously this site has been pretty inactive for a while. Work has eaten up most of my life, and video games have gobbled up the rest. I've had zero time to do anything related to tabletop gaming, which is what I intended for this blog to focus upon.

Recently I've come to a decision. Me and tabletop gaming just aren't working out. Now this isn't going to be an ENWorld-ish diatribe about how I'm "quitting the game" for one out of proportion reason or another. Fact is, I just can't get a game together, and am tried of trying. Also, when it comes to working in the RPG industry, I've lost it. I used to have a ton of drive and a motherload of ideas. I've found myself short of both. I'll do my best to complete the projects I've committed to, but once completed, I'll be done with the industry for the time being.

There's no resentment or regret in this. The time has come to move on. I have things in the works that I'll reveal in a sort of postscript post, but consider this the end of postMODERNIZED. Been a short, uneventful, but fun ride. I'll hopefully see you at the next one.

4 comments:

AccidentalFraser said...

Sorry to see this go, but I can sympathize with and support your decision.

God speed!

Walt said...

Sorry to hear about this... If you do get back on the web... make sure you cater to your loyal fans...

Best Regards,
Walt,
Somewhere Iraq

LMPjr007 said...

Sorry to see you go. The RPG industy needs good people. You will be missed.

Unknown said...

David, JUST found this site through Accidental Survivors, and I thought I'd drop a line to say 'Hi'-- lemme know if you start up any new projects that you would like artwork for.